Grip has build and/or installed more than 100 padel courts in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Sweden. Our experienced team can offer not only a wide selection of the highest quality padel courts models, but also the installing services from A to Z. Every installation is unique, that’s why it’s important to have a professional advices from the very first step. If you are looking for a indoor padel court the building and the ceiling height plays the major role, while the climate, local landscape and many other factors need to be fully considered in order for you to have a long lasting and trouble-free outdoor court, tailored specifically for your location. Our experienced team will advise you what the best options are. We will take care of everything from design and ground preparation to the final installation works and the best light solution for your court. We are the exclusive adidas padel distributors in the Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Why adidas padel?
Padel is one of the fastest growing sports in the world today. There is a huge supply in the market of Padel construction manufacturers (there are at least 120 padel courts manufacturers in Spain alone). The Grip team has visited almost all the major padel court manufacturers in Europe. We have inspected the production methods, applied technologies, packaging and logistic solutions, etc. AFP Courts factory and adidas padel brand had the best solutions we were looking for the Baltic market. Thanks to the innovation and continuous product improvement that adidas courts are also able to guarantee the success of a project, complying with the highest expectations of sportspeople and providing best experience for players and court owners.
Main adidas padel courts features:
- Made to IPF standards.
- AFP production is robotic.
- Laser cut anchor plates, designed with an opening to install the pillar and specifically to allow moisture egress improves the court’s durability.
- Innovative “invisible” welding technology is used.
- Anti – injury system of continuous mesh to create a safe playing area. It also benefit the bounce of the ball and increase the protection of the glass.
- Extra anticorrosion treatment.
- Highest quality painting.
- Modern and economical LED solutions.
- Reliable packaging.